We are looking for people to man the Wiggly Shed for us on a Saturday and Sunday, overseeing garden entry and plant sales. Hours currently: 9.30am – 2.30pm, but will extend to 4.30pm.
- Opening up for trading and closing at the end of the shift.
- Greeting and serving customers.
- Accurate and efficient handling of sale transactions.
- Ensuring plant inventory remains up to date.
- Where necessary, watering the plants in the nursery.
- Keeping the area clean and tidy.
- Ensuring the gardens are clear of visitors before closing.
Requirements & Skills:
- Be able to work independently.
- Confident handling sales.
- Cheerful and positive disposition.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Team player with the ability to adapt and support ad-hoc work activity.
Salary dependant on experience and is advised upon application.
For more information or to apply for this role: